get help with info & pricing
Ready to find out more?
view our services
Physical Therapy (PT)
Physical therapists help you improve muscle strength, regain functional movement, relieve pain, and properly use medical equipment.
Based on your needs, our physical therapists:
- Evaluate your physical condition and abilities
- Recommend and teach you how to use assistive devices, such as canes and walkers, when needed
- Help you improve your ability to walk, change position, and generally get around better (mobility skills)
- Help you recover from surgery, including joint replacements
- Determine if you are at risk of falling and recommend ways to stay safe
- Lead you in exercises to improve the movement of your joints (range of motion), build strength and improve endurance, and improve balance and coordination
Occupational Therapy (OT)
Occupational therapists help you regain your ability or learn new ways to perform everyday activities, such as bathing, dressing, or preparing meals.
Our occupational therapists:
- Evaluate your ability to complete everyday activities
- Recommend and teach you how to use adaptive devices, such as grab bars and shower chairs
- Teach you ways to compensate for your impairments and find new ways to complete tasks
Speech Therapy (ST)
Speech therapists help you improve overall communication and swallowing abilities.
Our speech therapists:
- Lead you in exercises that help you re-learn how to speak, read, and/or write
- Provide you with activities to improve orientation, memory, and judgment skills
- Help you develop alternative ways to communicate