The HSU Team
Personalized Care Meets Needs
To ensure patients’ health and well-being, Home Services Unlimited uses experienced medical staff to diligently monitor our patients’ health with care and compassion, in their own homes. We take a personalized approach to each case by:
- Working directly with physicians.
- Using medical information technology to provide patients, families and physicians access to medical information.
- Working together with our patients and their families to achieve a common goal.
This personalized aspect of Home Services Unlimited’s care program is an important part of every patient’s healing and recovery process. We use medical technology and work closely with our patients’ physicians and other health care providers to help speed up recuperation and prevent hospitalizations.
To learn why our team may be best able to fit your needs, please click here…
Trusted and Experienced In-Home Services
- Nursing specializing in IV therapy, wound care and therapeutic drug monitoring.
- Customized programs to improve patient outcomes and prevent hospitalization:
- Disease management: including diabetes, congestive heart failure, chronic pulmonary disease, neoplasm, infectious disease, heart disease, renal disease and pain management.
- Telehealth monitoring systems to monitor blood pressure, pulses, weight and pulse oximeters.
- Emergency response systems and automated and web-based medication dispensers.
- Anodyne therapy to assist in reduction or elimination of pain and foster healing for all types of wounds, injuries and surgeries.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies as well as Medical Social Workers.
- Certified Home Health Aides, Personal Care Attendants and Companions.
- Continuation of Physical Therapy under part B Medicare when a patient is no longer homebound.
- Continuing home care paid privately after Medicare services are exhausted so that patients may remain comfortably in their own home.
- PT/INR machines.
Home Services Unlimited and Etelcare helped care for our father and grandfather in the privacy of our home. Their caring staff and knowledgeable nurses gave us an invaluable sense of comfort and guidance during one of the most difficult periods of time our family has ever faced. We will forever be grateful for their help during this period of time.
– The Jackson family.
get help with info & pricing
Ready to find out more?
view our services
The Home Services Unlimited Team
We are proud of our team at Home Services Unlimited. Every one of our employees works toward fulfilling the mission that HSU has always had: to provide the best home health care available by treating each patient as an individual, with respect and compassion, in a home of the patient’s choosing.
WE ARE HOME HEALTH CARE EXPERTS…
Home Services Unlimited, Inc. … is recognized as one of the premier providers of [home health care] services in the Indianapolis area.
– Ray Marano, Smart Business Indianapolis, December 2005
Home Services Unlimited has a staff with a wide range of expertise, allowing us to better develop and execute personalized plans of care. Our Director of Clinical Services, Director of Quality Improvement Services, Administrator and our President are four of over 20 nurses on staff. Our staff also includes Certified Nursing Aides, Certified Home Health Aides, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, a Medical Social Worker, a Patient Care Coordinator and a Community Liaison. This array of professionals allows flexibility in tailoring a care plan to each individual client for excellent client outcomes. We are also able to offer services that most other agencies simply cannot.
WE ARE EXPERIENCED…
Over 95% of our professional staff have at least 5 years of experience. On average, though, our professional staff have 15 years of experience and our company’s head, Etelka Froymovich, has 34 years of experience as an R.N. Our experience provides the know-how to guide the company toward and beyond our clients’ expectations of excellent, patient-centered care.
Promoting homecare is not like selling a pen, or even a drug that you know works the same way every time. You are offering a service and you have to believe in the staff that you are selling to people. HSU truly has some of the best staff in the industry. A company can purchase all the technologies in the world, but if you don’t have fabulous staff, none of that matters.
– Courtney Copeland, Community Liaison, Home Services Unlimited
WE ARE WELL-TRAINED…
All of our staff are thoroughly trained to ensure the provision of consistently superior service. Upon hiring, all new staff participate in a job shadowing orientation to be certain that they understand what is expected of them. Our Certified Home Health Aides undergo 80 hours of classroom training and 12 hours of inservices annually to keep their skills up to date. Nurses and therapists attend regular inservices to keep their skills up to date.
She was very good. My doctor was very impressed and wanted her name and your agency name.
– Janet Hegler